Untitled (WARNING: she may be 14 years old)

It’s kinda crazy how fast girls are developing now. When I was a teen I remember maybe about 10 or so girls with adult bodies at my junior high school. I can’t tell you how many times I would see guys in their 20’s picking these girls up from school. And I know for a fact they were banging

But man now it feels like there’s way more. At the mall the other day I saw plenty of teens with FAT asses . I would personally never have sex with a minor because well I don’t ever wanna have something like that on my record lol. However, I’ve came in my pants with about 20 different teens. 90% of the time they don’t feel anything behind them. Oblivious. I love it

There was one time I had a 15 year old black girl against a barrier. She was with her mom . This was one of the few that I can say for sure she loved my dick on her ass. Once I pressed my dick on her . She looked back at me and smiled, and simultaneously her mom looked at me to see why she was looking back. No words were exchanged though. I was “taking pictures” of the performance that was going on.

I buried my dick so hard man. I don’t know how my dick didn’t break in half. At one point she actually peeked at her mom to see if she was suspicious lol. When she did that I busted in my pants lol. When I started to walk away she looked back to see where I went and she checked with her hand to see if I busted on her lol

I wonder if any of you guys would say no to this ass . Lawdy lawd. I would bury my dick so deep in that ass.

[ back to the menu ]