Groped a woman covertly in presence of husband

As the title says, I groped a woman in the presence of her husband and it was the most thrilling thing I've ever done.
So I was at the mall yesterday scouting out 'targets' when I spotted this thick Asian woman. She must've been around 5'2 with a fairly decent butt and a nice round figure. Just my type. The only problem was she was standing in line to bye tickets for a movie alongside her husband and young son.
Anyway I stood tonthe left of her (son in the middle, husband on the right) and pretended to be looking at the movie timing board up above. In doing so, I got behind her and rubbed my hard on on her round ass. She must've felt it because she turned around and gave me a weird look. Anyway I was so turned on because her husband was just about 2 feet away, and here I am, literally butt fucking his wife.
At this point I realized that the woman was more embarrassed about her husband finding out than angry about me humping her. So for the next 5 mins in just stayed behind her and even started to get aggressive.
Have any other chikans here 'taking a woman covertly while her husband was around? It sure is risky, but the thrill that you experience is well worth the risk. A real 'chikan high' 😂

[ back to the menu ]