Come to NY if you wanna do your thing!

Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Honestly if I were you guys, I would come to New York and take a ride on a crowded train. Man honestly, I think it would be worth it. I could just be a really horny bastard lol cuz I would do it if I lived in a less populated state. If you live outside of the US I don’t know what to tell you but if you’re in the states, come to NY. Take 2 weeks off from jacking off, buy a ticket 2 weeks in advance to New York, come for 2 or 3 days and take some stress off of you man. It’s pretty easy to grope on the trains here. And plane tickets aren’t expensive at all. I bought a round trip 3 weeks in advance to FL and it came out to $70 (stayed in FL for 11 days)

Only thing is if you decide to come it have to be on a weekday. When teens are in school. Not saying teens are my only target. I mainly go for women who have that “I’m not aware of my surroundings” look (could be any age), women 40 years old and up generally tend to be easy, and teens are my 3rd choice. But the reason why trains are full is because of people going to school/work. Trains get crowded in the morning from 530 am - 830 am and then again at 230-6pm. Believe me man, since July I have successfully came in my pants about 30 times now. I would go more often but I work 6 days a week.

I recommend it if you are really itching to grope. It’s easy man. Just be aware of plain clothes cops. I haven’t seen them at all since the pandemic started so you should be fine, but just be aware of your surroundings. Check for people keeping an eye on you. Don’t go looking suspicious walking around the platform.

The only trains that I know for sure get crowded are the 7 train, E, F and that’s about it. 7 train is prob the best one.

[ back to the menu ]