@Chikan Expert

Funnily enough, I also climaxed on an attractive girl who was about 16 years old yesterday on public transport. She was a schoolgirl who looked really smart in her uniform. 16 is the legal age in my country.

When I was your age, I also used to come very quickly while practising frotteurism. I did not even have to hump them; just placing my erection against her with the foreskin drawn back was enough to bring me to orgasm in a very short time. Back then, I sometimes used to wish that the encounters lasted longer; now, as a middle-aged man I have what I wished for; it takes me a little longer to come, and the experience of fucking her shoulder or backside is more satisfying for me, and probably for her too.

If I understand you correctly, you say that usually you do not hump women wearing leggings and certain other types of material, because they might feel your erection. For me, the whole point of humping is that she should feel my erect male member. I suspect that you are underestimating the number of damsels out there who like being humped. I think we may have a basic difference of opinion on that topic, but I hope that we can agree to disagree without arguing about it with rancour.

[ back to the menu ]