Re: Old But Curious.

The 80's and 90's, on the west coast, were some really good times for me. Concerts at The Hollywood Palladium, Sunday's at Venice Beach, Fourth Of July at Santa Monica Pier, we're some of the absolute hottest times. I learned a lot about what you could get away with back then. I also learned that there were a lot of people doing what I do also. I didn't know that there was a name for it, but lots of guys, mostly Hispanic, were roaming the beaches doing it.
I had so many venues I could indulge in. If it wasn't at the airport (where incoming international flights drew huge crowds in the customs area) then it was the street performers at the beaches. Sunday's were the best. I could hangout at the airport a few hours, then head down to the beaches at about 2-3 p.m. Venice was a smorgasbord! And you'd see chikan regulars hard at work, sometimes jostling for the same juicy out-of-towners. One of my best chikans out there at Venice was a white girl in a string bikini. She had no clue what was going on, and I got in her ass and nutted so hard that it squirted thru my thin workout pants! Ran down her thigh and she didn't do anything but look back and smile!

[ back to the menu ]