Subways when I was a kid - story 1

I first started the subways in NYC by myself when I was a little over 13. In those days I was horny all the time. I had to hide my boner wherever I went. I was tall for my age, and looked older, like i was 18. One winter day, I squeezed past a lot of people to get to a window seat. Next to me was this woman in a fur coat. She stared at me several times, and kept staring outside not wanting to make contact. Any eye contact with grown women at that time felt creepy. She then started rubbing her thigh on me. I didn't know what to make of it. My semi erect boner was now fully grown and erect, and hard to hide. My body temperature shot up, and I began to sweat, was nervous, and trembled. She kept rubbing gently my leg with hers. At one point, she decides to talk to me. She pointed out at something below outside the window, and asked me if I saw it. No i replied. Then i she turned her body towards me and proceeded to point out, but grazed my pants. She didn't touch me, but at this point, I felt my dick pulsing out of control. Not knowing what to make of the situation, i got up and left and waited at the door. I got off on some unknown station and took the next train.

[ back to the menu ]