“Don't quarrel with a fool. He will take you down to his level and he is more experienced there.”

First of all, eff you ! (words commonly used by BS himself)

You know what, I honestly don’t care. Who wants my handle ? Come take it. I don’t care. I know I would be using it and i am not concerned like some of you would be.

I am just here for fun, share some stories and to keep this board lively. That’s what counts. We are all perverts here, it’s a form of brotherhood. There will be fights, drama but at the end of the day the fact remains the same, we are perverts. Nothing wrong with that. It’s just making life more fun and wild. Like why just stand around at a concert or bus, when you could be pressed up against some booty ! Am I right ? :)

I believe “Guest” you are defending Shogun, as he’s an psychopath that been causing havoc on this board using all these different handles and mine in his sick games cause nobody cares for his contributions anymore. I don’t even know why he chose mine to hide under. Sick man ! He’s an addict to this board. Nobody would defend him but himself. Maybe Freddie JR but that’s it.

Oh and I am not in high school anymore, graduated and now in University. Living life !

Guest, you don’t even have an handle yourself! LOL telling me to register my email and get an handle ! HAHAHA Thanks for bringing some comedy to the board.

Anyways carry on, gentleman!

Love the story Chikan Expert ! I would love to hear more. Maybe any school related stories next ? Those are always a turn on.

I miss when stories used to come in full details from anyone. Not singling anybody out but love reading ! :)

[ back to the menu ]