Untitled

My preference are black and Latino women straight up but i don't discriminate I'll jump on any chick if she has the type of ass im in the mood for but im telling alot of you guys this...

dont sleep on a Muslim African women they have the ass and there submissive and Latino women fresh into the country... im from nyc trust me i know!!..i did plenty that either didn't care or was straight up with out a doubt players

i had this Dominican chick grind on me trap me against the doors!! felt me Cummin and started to grind harder and then proceeded to follow me further into the train grind on me some more while sliding her hand under mine while we where holding onto the pole..i wrote about that one lol..

i miss my other Dominican chick she was a regular player that i caught 5 times came all 5 i knew her schedule and she would stand in the same spot every day she even took her back pack off for me when she realized the snake on the train was on her hip lol turned completely around and gave me the ass she even pushed another lady out the way to give me full access to the ass the other lady looked at her crazyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but she was horny asf and didn't care lol

even arm humped her with my dick pointed towards her face and exploded in my pants with my dick jumping like crazy i miss that girl

[ back to the menu ]