One Thing I Truly Do Miss....

I was in a mall today. It was mostly empty compared to how it would normally be this time of year because of the pandemic. So I wasn't expecting to see much in the way of potential targets. But just as I was about to leave I see 3 blonde, absolute bombshells! All three were in shorts, but one, I'd call her the "ringleader" was there to make a statement. She had the darkest tan I may have ever seen, and her shorts had to be a size or 2 too small! Her cheeks were hanging out. It was bordering on obscene! What it made me think of was this: one reason I love festivals (and miss them so badly) is because in the hot summer evenings here in the south (U.S.) you can not only grope girls that You wouldn't normally get a chance to, but you can pull your johnson out and cum on a lot of them! The girl I saw today, I could tell by the attitude she had that she wouldn't take to kindly to a black guy touching her. When I first saw her, it almost took my breath away, she was that attractive. But the look she gave was as if it repulsed her that I noticed her. See, I don't give a shit about some of these girls. If they come off as being stuck up or worse, it doesn't matter. But my way of getting them at festivals is to get them when there's too many people in close quarters for them to even guess who it was. I've even had white girls that I KNOW were pissed that I was doing nasty stuff to them, but they just kept quiet until they could finally get away or I finished. Had many like that! I remember one that I had pinned against a barrier on a very hot, steamy concert years ago. I got her when her stupid male-friends got excited and moved away from her. She couldn't get to them so she settled for the railing. Tore that ass up! She was struggling to try to put distance between her backside and my obvious huge boner, but I wasn't having it. I knew I had her pinned, she knew I had her pinned, so she just stopped struggling and pretended it wasn't really happening. That's when I pumped and jumped her aggressively, until I began to come. I even reached down and made sure she felt me holding my dick in her ass while i gushed! I remember the look on her face- totally pissed! I squeezed her thigh as I retreated from her backside and then left the venue. I miss those sluts the worse!

[ back to the menu ]