Sky

@sky the seeker welcome bro!! I just found this forum like 2 weeks ago myself. Been reading all the stories. I have a few questions for you if you don’t mind. Imm also in my 20’s. It’s rare seeing a young chikan, usually I see chikans in their 40’s and above. I’m always curious to know bro...

how did you discover your fetish?

Was that time at the young dolph concert your first frot experience? If so, did you go to that concert with the intention to go frotting or did it just pop up in your mind when you got there?

Do you prefer cumming in your pants or cumming on the girl?

Have you ever had a girl that made it obvious that she knew what you were doing and liked it? (I’ve had maybe 7 or 8 that I was 100% sure they liked it, one even bit her lip :) )

How do you react when your testing the waters with a girl you see and they look back in disgust? I think it’s a rule to never look at them in the eye and play it cool, but how do you react?

Dude I thought the same way, I thought I was the only one doing this shit. Like I’ve seen chikans but there are levels to this shit. Some might just do it once in awhile but me..I’m so addicted to groping. I don’t see myself ever stopping. I literally make it my goal to cum in my pants at least 2x a week. Sometimes imm unsuccessful but lately I’ve been very successful. Funny because you would think it’s harder now because of covid. Damn not gonnna lie, sometimes wish I can meet another chikan in person and share with them all my stories/as well as hear stories from them. I have came in my pants at least 1,000 times. I have MANY stories

[ back to the menu ]