One last story for tonight....

Definitely will look through the site that these stories were excerpted from and post some of the more interesting ones I find:

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN GROPED BY A STRANGER WOMAN (sic) WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT IN PUBLIC? HOW DID YOU REACT TO IT?

Anonymous
Answered May 27, 2018

I am a middle-aged man and am writing about something that happened in a bus years ago when I was studying.

I was on a long bus ride and I was sitting in a “aisle seat”. As usual, the bus was very crowded, and after a couple of stops, it was packed with passengers standing in the aisle.

I tried shifting in my seat to make more space for people standing beside be on the aisle. The space was so tight that no matter what, people were leaning on each other.

I felt someone learning on my left shoulder that was facing the aisle. I tried shifting a bit more in my seat to give them more space. But a few seconds later, they were again pressing against my shoulder.

I wasn’t sure if that person was aware that they were leaning on me, or just didn’t care. I took a quick glance behind me, and saw that it was a girl who was about my age — early 20s. If I remember correctly, she was wearing a t-shirt and jeans, and was clutching some books or a bag against her chest.

She had positioned herself so that her crotch was pressing against my left shoulder. I wasn’t still sure if she was aware of it. I tried moving in my seat a bit more so that she didn’t have to press against me.

She moved closer and positioned herself once again to press her body against my shoulder again!

We were about 10 minutes into the ride, and if memory serves me right, we had another 45 minutes or so to go.

By now, I knew what her intentions were. So I just waited. Every time the bus turned, or swerved, or braked, she took advantage of the movement to rub her crotch against my left shoulder. And as we traveled, she kept getting into better positions so her waist and crotch were rubbing against my left shoulder and my upper left arm. She was standing facing the window, and not towards the front of the bus. This way she made maximum contact with my arm, and could rub her body better against mine.

I was quite excited at this point, so decided to help her. I re-positioned myself so that my left arm was kind of pressing between her legs, and upwards against her crotch. She seemed to like it. From that point, she really brushed hard against my arm every time the bus leaned in my direction.

This went on for at least 30 minutes. I was wondering if she had climaxed in the meantime. I could never tell.

The bus finally reached my stop, and I hurriedly got off. It was her stop too, and she was getting down too. As soon as we were on the footpath, she rushed away without making any eye contact with me.

[ back to the menu ]