Say "hi" to hot teens (WARNING: she may be 15 years old)

I was crossing the road earlier today and a STUNNING teen was on the other side of the road, walking towards me. She looked all glammed up, tits bulging, thicc thighs and tiny denim shorts.

As we passed I simply said "hi" in a low voice and looked straight into her eyes, she looked back at me and smiled shyly. She knew.

They always knew, and they take it as a compliment. Girls fro maround the ages of 14 know that if you communicate with them at all it's because you want to have sex with them.

Being creepy and following them about is often a hollow victory. Just say something, and walk away. One time a girl said "Do I know you?" And I said, "why, do you want to?" and she smiled.

I live in a small town and I've often seen the same girls around and they stare at me sometimes, or go quiet as I walk by. I'm in my thirties and these girls are often not even 17.

I have stories like this where things escalated to me discreetly touching/groping/cupping squeezing their asses in supermarkets while their mother was in the next aisle. All consensual, no creepy voyeur shit. Young girls like to be validated by an older man.

On the subject of teens, what's the youngest girl you've actually fucked?

[ back to the menu ]