Re: Guest

Good question, one of the reasons i wanted to be admin. The 3rd was a young offender me and Sr took under our wing. He didnt do alot of time. Like i said this is considered a petty charge. They prosecute to appease woman voters. The cops apologize and the guards treat us like normal people and not inmates. They have us in the same section as the cops that are in special custody, politicians , celebs, its very light crime. Everyone does it, married men pay prostitutes to dry hump, it shouldnt be a crime. Max is 2 yrs but most get out after a few months, the reason freddy sr is doing so long is Nicole( his victim) family wont ease up. Nicole is or was a colledge student who is actually use to being grinded on in the subway, she didnt complain. Plain clothes caught freddy sr. They have a quota. They themselves off duty do the same thing, Anyway we mentored the 3rd and he was gonna post some stories but he was accused of something and since being offended decided not to share. Me personally i could care less what people beleive or dont beleive. I enjoy the real stories and like i said before it takes a few secs to take a pic and record to show u are the real deal. I enjoyed that video Black Shogun posted of “we shall overcome” that was a great version. For those not getting alot of action , type high school party grind in youtube search and u will see some good stuff to blow your load, also type white girl dance with jamaician guy....

[ back to the menu ]