Beep boop :S

I've been lurking this site for like 10 years or more, and I've finally decided to post. I'm a woman in my late 30s, and I like being groped. I've only had it really happen twice (by a stranger), and one of the times was far more enjoyable than the other. The first time, a man groped my ass with his hand at a concert. I'm basically powerless against ass-touching. The second time, the guy was jabbing me in the buttcrack with his dick. It was enjoyable at first, though not as much as a hand, but he got really obvious, and was trying to get me to look at him by putting his head next to mine and making weird faces, so I left the area. My ideal scenario would be having my ass and pussy groped at a concert, leading to fingering, but keeping it low-key enough that no one around notices. Eleven's stories are my favourites, as well as the ones about the ice cream stand. Maybe I'll try to organize a 'meetup' sometime. I live in western Canada. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions for posts.

[ back to the menu ]