Funny how things go....

As bad as Covid 19 is/was?, it's ironic how this is turning out. I will admit that I was one that didn't think it wise to open up the country. I believed the scientists. But when the unexpected (at this time at least) happened to bring everybody out! A month ago I would not have imagined streets in major cities across the nation and even around the world would be doing protests and baring flesh in the process! I retreat from my assessment earlier in this pandemic. If all goes well, and there's no spikes in the disease in the next few weeks, I think this may turn out to be extra good! Think about it like this: all this love being shown by these white folks (girls in particular) could translate into sympathy humping sessions at any major festivals and crowds! 'Here, just to show you that Black Lives Matter", im gonna take one for the team and let you Nutt-up to your hearts content! Yall might think I'm kidding, but just today I had two whites girls go out their way just to say hello! I live in an area where that rarely happens, and it gave me this idea! Can't wait to put it to use, and booger some of that white booty!!! Oh, and I'm gonna be equally gracious to my BLM, big booty sisters, and Latinos, and Asians!

[ back to the menu ]