Still All In Good Time...

The protests are definitely a fair way to gain an understanding as to how folks feel about being around each other, no doubt...but, speaking for myself, when I made mention of the reference 'time will tell' I was directly referring to the current restrictions in effect at the moment. We have to remember that, essentially, just as we as chikans have always remained ready, so have our willing targets remained the same way out there LOL...so they were/are just as affected as us, in that sense. Hence why it is no real surprise to witness what is taking place, due to the death of George Floyd...be they peaceful protests and/or looting as a result, as that was the first excuse to release tension that had been building over a course of months in a lock down phase. I can't speak for anyone else...but until I see what eventually takes place with concerts, festivals, parades and officially organized events that contain large gatherings, I am sticking with 'time will tell' mode...as most of what we are witnessing at the moment is impromptu behavior. The official easing of all restrictions is the real endgame...as that will include tossing out the whole social distancing BS..which puts us all right back on track. Without that, we will still remain somewhat stagnant..as protesting and rioting are not common components of normalcy, so to speak, in the manner that we conduct our lives on the daily, that is. This is a period of time that will be eventually handled by authorities...and we still remain waiting in 'time will tell' mode, concerning the official word regarding the completes easing (or eventual removal) of restrictions. I have little doubt that will eventually be announced...we have to continue evolving...but of course, we still have to see what takes place in due time.....

[ back to the menu ]