Tag teaming aunt in pool

Hi fellow chikans. I'm a first time poster. I too am extremely frustrated with the current state of affairs. Anyway, I wanted to narrate an incident that happened in my teenage years.

We went on a family holiday to a beach resort. I have a huge family. In total it was about 20 of us.What I'm about to narrate is a 100% true story of what I like to call 'tag team chikan'!

Now one of the advantages of having a twin brother is that you can talk about your fetishes and deepest secrets together. Well, we are both full fledged chikans. Anyway, back to the story. After about an 8 hour drive, we reached the resort at about 6 in the evening and by about 7, everyone was in the pool ( about 20 people).

My aunt was at the time in her early 40's . She's about 5'4 , slight plump but very fit, with a nice big butt. What happened for the next half an hour is something that will stick in my memory till the day I die (my brother and I still talk about it!)

Since the pool was crowded and the lighting was poor, this made it the perfect opportunity to get 'naughty'.

Anyway, I remember just making eye contact with my brother and for the next half an hour we were both in chikan heaven. I kid you not, we literally both 'tag teamed' our aunt. It was so freaking easy too! I remember just bumping into her ass with my erect tool. I also remember getting behind her and literally lifting her off the floor with my sick planted in her crack. It was insane!

Here we were, two teenage horndogs literally Manhadling our aunt. It was basically a chikan gang bang.

To this day, I have never felt so thrilled and alive in my life. Not even at concerts and crowded transportation. The sense of domination and erotic sensations were something that can't put in words.

The reason I'm writing this story is because my brother ( now in our 20's) brought it yesterday. It might be a strange thing to say, but 'chikan bonding' is one of the things that has brought us closer together.

Anyway, I wanted to know if any of you chikans have a partner that you can share these intimate details with, without risk of being caught. I guess I'm really lucky to have a tag team partner. And we certainly will never forget the day we tag teamed our busty aunt in the pool!

Oh, lastly, I can't wait for things to get back to normal. And trust me guys it will. Happy chikaning!

[ back to the menu ]