more great stories

Since I was 11 or 12, I have ridden the New York City subways every day after school. I could walk home, but I don't want to, because every day at rush hour the subways are jam-packed with sexy business women. Why go after a girl when you can go after a woman? It all started when I was 11 or 12. The car was very crowded that day and I was sandwiched between two people. In front of me was a business woman. She was in her thirties, dark hair, lots of make-up, and she wore a suit with a skirt and pantyhose. I already had an erection from smelling her perfume and scoping her ass. So when more people forced their way into the car, packing us in like sardines, my erection was planted right between her ass cheeks. She noticed this and glanced at me over her shoulder, but there was nothing that she could do because of the close quarters. I started pushing my boner against her, trying to move deeper into her crack, and she tried to move away, but there was nowhere to go. Eventually, I squeezed my hands in between us so that the backs of my hands were on her ass cheeks. I got a little braver and turned my hands so that they were palms up and cupped her ass cheeks. I didn't squeeze hard in fear of being caught, I just kind of held them in the palms of my hand and got a real good feel. Now I do this to a new woman every day!

[ back to the menu ]