Subways vs. Concerts & Bars (WARNING: she may be 23 years old)

I've only done subways because that's where I picked up this habit, and i also picked up my current girlfriend. If I happen to be at a concert, and something comes my way, I'll take it. But to go to a concert just to frot seems like a lot of effort for something that might not even happen.

I read some of you guys' stories about bars, but I don't know. I'm worried what would happen if I stick it in a girl's ass and she doesn't like it. She might make a big stink and I'd be trapped?

As for the office I taking everyone's advice and staying away from Sharon and Eileen. But Eileen is someone I frotted in the elevator, felt up "accidentally" a few times when passing by, hugged a few times to feel her tits, I even picked her up once for a goofy joke saying I know how much a girl weighs by picking her up (which is a lie). I would like to take it to the next level with Eileen, like Guestz did, but that's off topic, so I won't discuss that here.

In the past, a good girlfriend, a good job, and martial arts kept me away from frotting. Now that I'm slowly creeping back to it, one of those three areas is not working. Need to figure out where I need improvement and myself off this habit again an off this board.

[ back to the menu ]