Amirah at the tree 🌲 lighting

Skip to 2nd paragraph if u not interested in my bio and introduction to chikan...First off thanks for you guys interest in my recent endeavor, i stumbled on this site by no accident a few months ago, quick back-story on me, i dated the last chick Fredddy Johnson dry- humped before getting arrested and serving his current bid, she told me the story in detail and it got me rock-hard and i wondered if there are others who did this. I did a search and found her story and it led me here to where another handle who went by Freddy jr was posting, i had questions for him so my asian freind who is my partner in crime on the subways( we do the 2 man team and have yet to get busted) my chinese amigo is a hacker, we looked the guy up and found out hes in jail just like freddy sr. Anyway we visited them both and they didnt find it weird that we are students of the game and we wanted to learn, ill talk more about that another time. I took the handle freddy johnson the third to share my own exploits. My chinese freind had just modded my nintendo switch and I mentioned i was heading to the tree lighting and asked him if he wanted to cum. Of coarse he agreed. He is a citizen now but he comes from a place where it is common to chikan woman. Fun fact my ex that was nutted on by freddy johnson said it happens quite often to her and her freinds during rush hour on the 6 train heading to hunter college. Its a regular part of the commute. The only time its made a big deal is when undercover cops or “lookey loos” get involved. Then the girl has to pretend like she’s embarrassed or cares.... anyway heres what happened....

Me and my chinese amigo headed to the tree lighting early to get a spot well hidden in the crowd, when we got there we realized its no such thing as too early , it was already packed alot of tourist and shit!!! So we inched our way to around the middle of the stand still crowd because occasionally people dis exit and we was so deep in our Nintendo switch convo that we didnt even notice Amirah and her almost equally thick freind until she decided to take her columbia jacket off, for whatever reason its not as cold as usual in New York and it was hot in that thick crowd, she was wearing pants similar to the ones in the pic and they hugged her ass perfectly, i dnt know what race she is but her and her loud freind wouldnt stop talking about instagram and that how i discovered who she was. I was directly behind her and my chinese buddy made his way behind her spanish looking freind who had a long sweater dress on and ass was as fat as Amirahs almost. He will post his-story i am sure but i would like to get back to mines. We were talking regularly to seem normal and at the same time i had my cock at 12 o clock with my sweatpants pulled down , no need to cover it with a shirt it was that crowded. On both sides of us it was tourist taking pics and into they own conversations so this was heaven. The first nut was instant . I barely lasted a minute. Her ass was so soft i just left it there, i used my phone flashlight to see the cum spot right dead center mid-crack. Her ass is so big she seemed 100% oblivious. I felt invisible to her . Seeing the cum and her ass with my flashlight i was hard again in seconds. Nice recovery time.....ill post the 2nd and the third and final nut tommorow. I got to go....

[ back to the menu ]