Weird memory involving mom

Hi, first time poster here. I'm not sure this is the right forum to post but here goes. I'm 19 right now, but this happened 10 years ago on a crowded bus, and I wanted to get it off my chest

So, it was a Saturday afternoon and my mom and I had just finished shopping for shoes. Anyway, we were on the way back home, and were seated on a bus. I was on the inside, while my mom took the outer seat. Anyway, a few minutes later the bus stops and a huge crowd boards the bus.

At this point a rather large man stands right near my mom, with his crotch directly on her shoulder. I could sense that my mom was uncomfortable as she looked up at him a few times and was clearly annoyed. But this man was totally oblivious. He just kept 'bumping my mom's shoulder.

Anyway, after about 5 mins of this, my mom was clearly uncomfortable and put her head down and pretended to sleep. But this man wouldn't budge. My mom's head was now literally in this guys crotch. It was strangely erotic sight for 9 year old me, seeing a strange, large man clearly dominating my mom.

I think what turned me on was seeing how helpless and uncomfortable my mom was.

Anyway, after about 5 more mins of this, the stranger very abruptly jumped off the bus. Maybe he had nutted.

Maybe not the best of stories, but I'll never forget how erotic it was for me. I hadn't started masturbating yet, but I remember feeling tingly all over.

[ back to the menu ]