Re:encoxada groper - Frotteurism is not sex

Of course it isn't sex! But a guy like Arm Humper desperately wants for it to be. He NEEDS for it to be . . . otherwise, he would have to own up to the embarrassment and stigma of not having had real sex with a woman for virtually his entire life . . . "rubbing" is his sole way of dealing with the sexual frustration and achieving orgasm with the help of unsuspecting women (who have NOT consented by way of their mere silence!).

He fantasizes that he has a sexual "relationship" with these women, when in fact he of course absolutely does not. We understand, and we understand very well, but the truth is the truth, and it cannot be denied. You can fantasize while you ride, but when you "get off", you better make damn sure your feet are planted firmly on the ground and your head out of the clouds. In other words, keep it real at all times and accept the truth, for the truth shall set you free. Whereas lying to yourself will only get you locked up LOL!

Black Shogun!!!

Note: I stopped this kind of fantasy thinking a long, loooooong time ago. I'm not interested in some kind of "relationship". If I want that, I can go and fuck for real. No, if I'm going to chikan, then all I care about is bustin' a nut up in that butt, and that's it! Her boyfriend or hubby can have the "relationship". I just wanna fuck the girl in the butt and sperm! OK??? LOL!

[ back to the menu ]