Re: Eric - Chikan, Hot Women, etc.

Yes Eric, I will be a chikan for life. It's a part of me. But times (people and things) do change. That's the natural course of living. Sometimes a chikan is active, and sometimes not. I've chosen for a long time not to be. As you can see, I have some "other" matters keeping my attention.

When it comes to women, young men have a lot to learn. I had to learn those same lessons. I wish I had sooner, but I never had any mentors. Women like being around men of all ages who are confident, well-educated, well-traveled, and who have the means to show them a good time. I don't meet attractive women through social media. I meet them first in my professional life. And then we become friends and stay in touch through social media and other ways. I think I responded to "Easy Rider" one time that I have some "special circumstances". That's all I can say now.

So you are a student? Then keep studying. Get a good education, get into a good career, get your finances in order, get your body in shape, and get your confidence up. Then, I can assure you some pretty ladies are going to want to get to know you. And that's the honest to goodness truth!

Black Shogun!!!

[ back to the menu ]