Re: Surfin

I'll try to tell as best as I can remember it. It was around 2003 or '04. It was a venue that ran 3 days, but it was moved around to various parts of the town. There's another fellow chikan on this board that may remember it.
During that time, this festival was held in the spring, when the weather here is unpredictable. I think most of the regular attendees knew to bring rain gear, but there's always younger less experienced concert goers in that type of crowd.
I was having a ball that day as I remember. There was a black girl with her white friend that I was alternating groping and grinding on. I can't remember the group that was playing-i want to say it was I'll try to tell as best as I can remember it. It was around 2003 or '04. It was a venue that ran 3 days, but it was moved around to various parts of the town. There's another fellow chikan on this board that may remember it.
During that time, this festival was held in the spring, when the weather here is unpredictable. I think most of the regular attendees knew to bring rain gear, but there's always younger less experienced concert goers in that type of crowd.
I was having a ball that day as I remember. There was a black girl with her white friend that I was alternating groping and grinding on. I can't remember the group that was playing the closing set-i want to say it was Kurt Cobains(?) wife, Courtney and her band. Whoever it was, the crowd was hyped and out of control-a lot of pushing and shoving, which works good for my technique. I always go prepared to take my tool out on a moments notice-I have things rigged so I can pull it out and tuck it away fairly quickly, and I'd been doing well on the two friends. But it when it started raining was when the real fun started.
That's because it started after the group playing before Courtney left the stage. It was close to dark now, and everyone was pumped for the last set. It's starts raining heavy, on and offf, but nobody is gonna leave now. If somebody does, it causes a gap in the crowd that is sure to be immediately filled with 2 o3 more people.
I'm 4 or 5 already tight rows from being on the barrier, and I could choose from several targets. But one I see really gets my adrenaline up-a blonde girl in a thin, see thru summer dress, I'm already shoving my way up to and right behind her when the crowd gets really unruly. Somebody has had enough of the people pushing from behind and loses it. It's about to be a fight, and everybody is focused on the fight and holding their spot. When a few punches are thrown the crowds shift andopen up I'm pushed into my target who is simultaneously moved against the barrier. In these situations I take full advantage and always reach down to see what garments I'm dealing with. In this girls case she's obviously new to this concert thing, because she's in no way dressed for this type of behavior. I could tell by the look on her face-she was fed-up. But once she got on the barrier it was a little better.
I say better because as a seasoned chikan I notice one thing about the girls against the railings they know they don't have to worry about anything in front of them and they have stability with the bare. I think most of the veterans will agree- when there's basically a mosh pit behind you going on and you got a stage or a barrier to hold you up in front, you don't worry as mush about the jostling behind you as long as it's not to violent. They are usually lookin up at the stage, which is what this girl was doing.
As I said it was tight, with a lot of bumping and jostling. So she didn't notice my hand slowly pulling the back of her dress up higher and higher. I'm plastered against her, occasionally pushing back enough to get her dress to go up more, exposing more and more of the back of her thighs. I'm pretty sure she's got on a g-string, and my tool is throbbing something fierce, grinding against her ass. My tool is digging into her body so hard that I made the decision to put it in the 12 o'clock position. That way it's not so uncomfortable because of so much pressure from behind... now that means the tip is on her lower back, withmy bare balls in her crack!
By this time the band is going full throttle, and that's where I'm at-about to throttle this chick. I'm leaning against her and trying not to make too much pressure. But it's futile. It feels so damn good-it's raining, my hot tool is against her wet skin that's cold because of the rain. She's slippery she's so wet. My dick sliding from side to side and she can't, or doesn't seem to notice or care. I'm done. I decided to take the chance andempty it then and there. I'm so tight against her my only worry is how do I dislodge and get out after I cum? She had to be uncomfortable because of the pressure, and I thought sooner or later she might decide to leave, so I started a rhythm so I could just climax and get it over with. That took all of 30-40 seconds. Squirt, squirt, squirt, squirt, squirt and it's done. She didn't tell react at all. I want to assume she thought it was just the rain running over her. But I can't imagine her being that stupid. The cum was hotter and thicker than water, so she had to suspect me. But whatever she thought I didn't give a shit.
A lot of it had to get on her back, but the back of her dress was against the middle of her stomach I can guess some of the cum got on it. I know for a fact the sticky head of my dick was on her. I felt it slide across her skin.
The whole time I was groping her thighs on either side, with the sides of her dress clutched in either hand to hold the dress up. When I came I grabbed my tool with my left hand and held it tight against her for maximum friction.
This was one of the few times I felt bad after I'd done my thing. I'd never pulled a girls clothes up and exposed her like that before and I thought it was going too far. But I learned that sometimes you have chances to push the boundaries and that "thing" starts thinking for you. It happened without me really thinking much at all. About 2 hours after I got out of there and home I was rock hard again thinking how I got away with it. I've had so really good times since then. But the " back" thing is a rarity. I'm hoping I get a chance like this later this year with any luck. But my goal is a tattooed bare thigh.

[ back to the menu ]