Re: Shoges/Newbie

Newbie, what Shoges said is good sound advice. Once you go down that road it will be hard to turn back. I've been at this for decades. I've spent a lot of money on concerts and festivals, all to have the chance to implant my pecker in a pair of asscheeks, against a bare thigh, even on a bare back! But when I think about it, I've wasted a lot of time on the hunt. It also can cause frustration when it doesn't go as planned. Granted, Shoges Dems to have sure-fire ways of obtaining the nutt at his venues. To that I'm congratulate him. He where's the title of chikan well. But for me I cannot work as he does. I'm married with kids. I have to be extremely discreet when it comes to attending events. So I've had to curtail my activity. And when you've been hooked on this as long as I have that's hard to take. I see events going on and all I can do is imagine what it would be like, which gives me a headache. It's not a life I recommend. It crept up on me early and like a locomotive leaving a station gradually built up speed. It's good when you're in the moment, but it can be taxing. Example: I was on the west coast recently, and I had to be somewhere at a specific time. But in my way I pass an old spot that I used to "work" for targets. Now I had no time to be going to this spot, and I had to pay parking to go there. It was like a crack addict near a crackhouse: a voice told me "just 30 minutes then leave". It turned into 2 disappointing hours! Then I had to explain why I why I was so late to my appointment. Of course I made up some lie. It's really a habit you won't realize is bad until you're in it. Stay away....

[ back to the menu ]