First time groping (WARNING: she may be 13 years old)

My first groping experience was when I was in 6th grade. We were 3 groups to go to a theater so we were approx 80 school kids taking the city bus and the subway to get to the theater. Of course, the bus came full but there was still a bit of space in the back, where I was, near the door, right in front of Manpreet, an indian girl from my class. She had a nice body for her age, B cup tits and a small round ass. At the next stop, a guy probably mid 30, got in first and went right behind her and got pushed in her violently by other people trying to get in. There was barely any space to even breath now. The guy smiled, opened his legs and started thrusting her. She didn't notice at first, but when she did she blushed and made big eyes. I was starting to get hard looking at this going on. Then I saw him putting his hand in between his legs (probably took his dick out) and then thrusting again her right cheek while palming her left cheek. At that point she tried to move but couldn't. He made a big smile and squeezed her left cheek pretty hard. This went on for the whole trip to the subway and she just took it quietly. He got off a stop before the subway. I was still rocking hard and horny, so when we got to the subway and turned around to get out of the bus, I couldn't help myself and squeezed her left cheek too. It was the best feeling in the world and got me addicted since then. I included a pic of her.

[ back to the menu ]