2 HOURS long groping!

2 HOURS long groping!

This year there have been many interesting situations including groping naked butts, touching pussies etc. However, there is one the most unbelievable and successful in terms of both groping and recording.

I was planning a trip by train to another city. And for the first time after I began to get involved in the frotteurism I was going alone. Of course, I wanted to spend this time with benefits. As much as 3 hours on the road! But what are my chances? They are simply negligible. No crowd, I cannot change the place. Plus, it's scary. If something goes wrong, I won't be able to get out of the train. In general, the only thing that I could influence was the choice of location when booking a ticket. I chose the aisle seat. I gave myself the installation to do everything as slowly and carefully as possible. There is a lot of time, there is no hurry. And the cost of error is very high. When I entered the car there was practically no one there. I sat down and looked around. I turned on the recording and simulated the process of reconnoiter and the first stages of the groping in order to understand the characteristics of this environment. I was excited and worried. This is understandable when waiting for something that does not depend on you. I was tired of waiting for my neighbor and turned off the record. A few minutes later the girl came up, asked to skip to her place. She was plump, face pleasant and in a good mood. Just a great option for groping in many ways. I felt that she might not mind talking but I froze and acted like noob. Because acquaintance fetters groping very much, almost makes it impossible. I coped with it - we went without talking. She hung in the phone. And I started touching her leg at the station. As planned, this was done very slowly. So I increased the power of touches for about 15 minutes. There was nothing sharp on her part but she noticed the strange position of my hand. And at some point she changed her position and put her hand between us. I was a little upset because it interrupted the perfect technology of the groping. A touch to the brush is the right way to get rejected. In fact, this zone is much more private than even touching a pussy. But what to do? Don't give up! I also very gently and slowly began to touch her brush and fingers with mine. It was very exciting and required surgical precision. After 10 minutes of such touches, I began to make light strokes. Another 10 minutes and I felt her move her hand. And she began to reciprocate my actions! I could not believe that this was happening. Ten minutes later we were actively caressing our hands. I will say that touching the pussy is very exciting. But to caress a stranger's hand is just nirvana. I do not know how else you can get such feelings. I must have been the most contented person on the Earth that this is happening to me. But in 15 minutes it got boring for me and I aimed at more mundane things. For example, touch the pussy) How I tried to do it and what came of it can be seen in the video. The only thing I will say that I tried to reach her pussy five times but every time I ran across a refusal. But I was not upset and tried other options.
You ask, and how did it all end? Two hours later, her eyes finally noticed the camera that I directed to my hand on her breast. She moved away. But I was so emotionally burned out in two hours of groping that I no longer had the strength to do anything else. In addition, physically, too, a little tired of the crooked pose. Anyway, we had light groping in 5 minutes. We talked after but she’s never asked anything about the camera)

[ back to the menu ]