Sat between two sisters on a flight

An Italian family of 5 (parents and 3 daughters) were sat around me in my flight today and I luckily had the middle seat between two sisters. One looked 13 the other 14-15. The parents and the youngest sister were sat in the row in front.
The girls beside me were constantly being naughty, standing up and leaning over the seats putting their leggings covered bums in my face in full view.
Spent the whole flight with a boner in my pants. The sisters were accidentally rubbing against my legs hundreds of times. I was back handing them both across their thighs and placing my hands carefully so they would sit on my hand. Happened so many times. Loved it when the one to my right climbed over my lap to go to the toilet, I managed to make her lose her footing and land on my lap, pressing her firm little ass on my boner, she shuffled around on it trying to get her balance back, both sisters giggling and the one on my lap apologising. I put my hands on her thighs in my attempt to "help" her but was actually enjoying palming her smooth firm thin legs. She finally got her balance back as I rubbed my hands across her thighs to the outside of her hips then under her ass and cupped both cheeks each in a hand and slowly lifted her off my boner. I wish I was brave enough to drop her back on my lap and make her squirm for a while, but I was acting helpful.

[ back to the menu ]