Meeting a target later (WARNING: she may be 24 years old)

Long time lurker here. Had an experience that made me finally decide to post this. If someone is more interested in my technic or stories I might be persuaded to share some later now more interested in the question. Anyway..

My guestion is, have you guys ever run into a target of yours latee? And if so how did you handle it?

Am asking, as some time ago I was riding the bus and sat next to this 20 something blond. A bit round in the face, but amazing looking tits and otherwise a good figure. She was wearing a sleevless dress, that even if it covered her tits it was tight and quite thin. Meaning I coud clearly see her bra.
As she looked like someone who would be shy, I decided to go for it. I took my time to work myself into the position were I could poke, grope, palm and twice clearly grab her boob. And it was amazing! All this time she didn't resist. Just zoned out.

Two days later I have a doctors appointment and realise that this girl is working there. And not only there, ut assinged to me! I felt a sta of panic, but decided to play it cool, try to keep a posture and atmosphere around me that was quite different from the earlier day and even flirt a little. Just to be friendly.
She never showed any sighn of recognision so I believe I'm in the clear. Conidering that I had to give her my full name, socialsecurity number ect..

I would like to say I learned my lesson... Though most likely I will not "hunt" on that bus again.. at least for a while.

Apriciate all coments.

[ back to the menu ]