Smacking MILF's ass next to her husband after complimenting her booty

This was my first groping venture into the mall! I was surprised to find this picture hiding around my SD card. I was about 14 so I was hunting for milf booty!
Being so inexperienced and nervous I went in blind.

I spotted her with her husband and her kid walking around with that right booty!
Being as inexperienced as I was I followed them for about an hour being too nervous to do shit.
My hands were sweating and my heart was throbbing, I did NOT know what I was suppose to do. I was barely starting to read frotto stories and watching the videos (they make that shit look easy).

It was probably the hormones pumping but I swore to myself I was going to slap some ass buddah style. I'm not sure what made me do this but as the milf was by herself (the husband was in another store) checking out clothes for her kid I said "Excuse me ma'm" she looked at me a little sternly and confused I spouted "I just w-w-wwanted to say you have an amazing ass"
She was bewildered by my factual comment. A second later she just said "oh".
I didn't touch her but I took my phone out and started snapping pictures of her ass and recording it (I deleted those a long time ago, I usually only keep one picture as a memory) she noticed and got bitchy. She would begin putting her stroller behind her so I can't snap any more.

After about 20 minutes of me admiring her ass she turned around with a grunt and said "If you don't leave I'm gonna get my husband to kick your ass!"
Being the beginner I was I just muttered "sorry" and left.

I was out side sitting down checking the pics I took and to my surprise! I saw her leaving the mall! I quickly took this picture (I took it from far away so the quality was to be desired) and followed them into an underground parking lot.
I really didn't know what I was doing but as they were right at their car the husband was in the passenger seat while she was putting her kid in the back seat. I ran up to her and SMACKED her ass! I squeezed as I pushed my almighty arm into her booty with so much pressure
Her ass was fucking tight and just felt great.

It made a huge fucking sound.
She just screamed and fell into the back seat (the power of Bootya is strong)

I booked it after that.
I can hear the husband say "What the fuck!" I don't think he knew what the hell just happened.
I didn't turn back I just ran for 10 minutes straight into my house.
I was paranoid as shit and checked everywhere and luckily nothing was brought up online.

I moved to a close by city (still went to the same school though at the time) so I never visited that mall again.

[ back to the menu ]