Groping Woman with her boyfriend

This story is more of a quick ass grab.

I was at a clothing shop while I spotted this beauty. Slowly bending over, I quickly took a picture of her. Such a sweet ass. They stayed around that area for the most part, when her boyfriend had his left arm off of her I would quickly palm her right cheek. I did this so she would think it was her boyfriend grabbing her ass, I got lucky, she didn't flinch or move so I thought he groped her a lot.

I did this for around 5 times until she started to get irritated a bit, she was getting a bit mad at her bf but never mentioned someone grabbing her ass.

I followed them to a tight aisle and managed to get close to them. The boy had his arm over her do I just thought "duck it" and as I was squeezing and saying excuse me I palmed her whole ass, right cheek, crack, and left cheek. Her pants really showed off her ass! As always her crack was warm, her cheeks were pretty firm though.
I looked back and saw her staring at me in shock. Her boyfriend weirdly didnt notice!

I high tailed out of there and looked up the mall on the internet to make sure no one reported it.
I went back to it multiple times and even the same clothing shop and nothing ever happened to me so I think she kept it to herself.

[ back to the menu ]