Re: Guest request. Here it is! That story was in 2015

hem arrived, and boy did they bring it.......

Bingo Night (Sun 19 Apr 2015 16:39:15 GMT)

So, on with the story. There was a commotion in the crowd and some pushing and shoving. So, on with the story. There was a commotion in the crowd and some pushing and shoving. I was 3 rows bac, but all of a sudden being pushed from my left side and back. When I looked to see what it was I couldn't believe it! There were a large group of chicks pushing there way through, and they were pissing a all the girls around them off! It was an odd scene because folks always do that at these shows, but there was more to it than just girls pushing through: These were some of the hottest chicks is seen today and when one of them got right next to me I realized why the girls around were acting strang towards them: I put my hand down as I usually do when girls struggle through the crowd, to see what they have on down there just in case it's a grope opportunity. What I found was paydirt! Shoges, Red Dragon, and GR if you're reading, I caressed bare thigh at my hip-level, which meant she either had a damn bikini on, or some very very short daisy dukes! Immediately I couldn't believe it! Once she got there I had to look at who shed bought with her and at that point I nearly passed the f out! There were 6 of them, everyone of them dressed that way! Shoges, to this moment I can't believe it actually happened. I've been thinking about it constantly. And you'll see why in another moment.
They were there to see Snoop, and I thought they would continue to push through to get to the barrier, and if I followed them I was in for a hell of a nut. But the crowd was now tight, and those in front of us were not having it, so the stopped right in front of me! Two of them were blondes, one had dyed her hair red because I could see the roots, which were brunette, another was Hispanic-looking, but I couldn't tell for sure. There were two black girls that looked mixed. There was one short one which I'll get back too.
They were saying amongst themselves that they wanted to be close to the stage to see snoop, but the people in front of us were telling them to back off because that's why they should have gotten there early. One of them, the one right next to me, must have been leading the rest, because she was fussing, saying that the people complaining about them were only the "bitches", that the guys didn't care about them getting up front. She was right! At that moment I had my open palm plastered on her thigh, and my dick was getting stiff! I started moving around a bit to her left to test the next one. Same thing. Her daisy Dukes were so short, and all of them except the one I mentioned beforehand them on, that I knew I could rub my dick on them, in between their thighs, and up their asses if they were cool. That's what ended up happening! As soon as the man came on, it was a free-for-all! They started pushing as the emcee came out and announced him, and I simply pulled my dick out and immediately realized I wouldn't even have to work hard to plant it on the first one, the leader. My dick was hanging in between the bottom of her bare butt cheeks! She started jumping and it was bouncing up, down, side to side! Yes folks, just like a low-rider bounces when yah hit the hydrolics! I am not believing this! At this point I know I'm gonna bust, quick. I stop for a second, but then she moves just a little to my right. Then her friend moves too, and I plant my member on her right hip. On the bare side of her hip! She's just a bit taller and her thigh is even easier to mount! Man I am not believing this shit! The thing is, not once are paying any attention to me. Not yet anyway. I was 3 rows bac, but all of a sudden being pushed from my left side and back. When I looked to see what it was I couldn't believe it! There were a large group of chicks pushing there way through, and they were pissing a all the girls around them off! It was an odd scene because folks always do that at these shows, but there was more to it than just girls pushing through: These were some of the hottest chicks is seen today and when one of them got right next to me I realized why the girls around were acting strang towards them: I put my hand down as I usually do when girls struggle through the crowd, to see what they have on down there just in case it's a grope opportunity. What I found was paydirt! Shoges, Red Dragon, and GR if you're reading, I caressed bare thigh at my hip-level, which meant she either had a damn bikini on, or some very very short daisy dukes! Immediately I couldn't believe it! Once she got there I had to look at who shed bought with her and at that point I nearly passed the f out! There were 6 of them, everyone of them dressed that way! Shoges, to this moment I can't believe it actually happened. I've been thinking about it constantly. And you'll see why in another moment.
They were there to see Snoop, and I thought they would continue to push through to get to the barrier, and if I followed them I was in for a hell of a nut. But the crowd was now tight, and those in front of us were not having it, so the stopped right in front of me! Two of them were blondes, one had dyed her hair red because I could see the roots, which were brunette, another was Hispanic-looking, but I couldn't tell for sure. There were two black girls that looked mixed. There was one short one which I'll get back too.
They were saying amongst themselves that they wanted to be close to the stage to see snoop, but the people in front of us were telling them to back off because that's why they should have gotten there early. One of them, the one right next to me, must have been leading the rest, because she was fussing, saying that the people complaining about them were only the "bitches", that the guys didn't care about them getting up front. She was right! At that moment I had my open palm plastered on her thigh, and my dick was getting stiff! I started moving around a bit to her left to test the next one. Same thing. Her daisy Dukes were so short, and all of them except the one I mentioned beforehand them on, that I knew I could rub my dick on them, in between their thighs, and up their asses if they were cool. That's what ended up happening! As soon as the man came on, it was a free-for-all! They started pushing as the emcee came out and announced him, and I simply pulled my dick out and immediately realized I wouldn't even have to work hard to plant it on the first one, the leader. My dick was hanging in between the bottom of her bare butt cheeks! She started jumping and it was bouncing up, down, side to side! Yes folks, just like a low-rider bounces when yah hit the hydrolics! I am not believing this! At this point I know I'm gonna bust, quick. I stop for a second, but then she moves just a little to my right. Then her friend moves too, and I plant my member on her right hip. On the bare side of her hip! She's just a bit taller and her thigh is even easier to mount! Man I am not believing this shit! The thing is, not once are they paying any attention to me. Not yet anyway.
Now I'm gonna stop here to give some more details of why this whole incident got me so happy. The whole bunch of these girls had an attitude like they didn't give a crap about who did what to them. I know I wasn't the only one taking advantage of the situation. There was one guy that leaned over to me and whispered "man, you are going to make out like a winner in this", to which I just nodded. I don't like talking to guys about what I'm doing, so I kept talk to a minimum. So I'm looking at all this around me and wondering wtf, this almost seems like a joke! Then I started wondering if they were high, and that's what I think was going on with them. Not long after I thought it I watched the Hispanic-looking one reach into her purse and pull out what looked like a hit of acid! I'm not sure it was but a while later she was acting like it was. IDK, but I decided I was not gonna have any trouble from any of them, which proved to be the case. For an hour or more I groped, fondled, rubbed my snake, you name it, at will. At several points when the crowd got rowdy, I had my hand get stuck in between any one of their thighs! I had my dick completely out, probing between 4 out of the six in the group. Precum was now flowing freely, my hands were working overtime, somehow I seemed to have the go ahead to do anything! At one point during all this, the "leader", one of the blondes, got real excited when the crew on stage started throwing out something that she wanted to catch. She was reaching forward and I gad her by the sides of her hips, all skin, and was picking my thing in between her thighs, when she caught a bag of what they were throwing. She looked back at me and I thought I was finally busted. All this chick did was show me what she'd caught: a bag of Funyums! She tossed it and went back to jumping around! At that point I said to myself, I'm gonna give it to her. I started rubbing the head of it to usher it in, and that's when I let her take over!! I felt the final moments before liftoff, so I just let it rest against the back of her thighs and BOOM-gush, gush, gush! I exploded about two weeks worth on her! She noticed, but didn't really do much other than half turn around, turn back to the stage, then reach back to see if I'd left anything on her daisy Dukes. I hadn't, because they were so short my dick never got up that high! The whole time I was on her bare skin. In fact, of the girls I rubbed on, only one was short enough for me to grind on clothes-covered ass!
My shit was twitching still, and usually at this point I leave, but I thought, shit, this is too damn good to walk away from. I'm gonna stay and see if they stick around so I can get seconds. That's exactly what happened! I waited about 15 minutes, still pressing against them. They kept moving around. So they made it easy. What happened a little later is what I can't get out my mind: I was rubbing back and forth on the two mixed girls, when one of them said "yeah, I think he's rubbing on me two". The other one said "is it out?", and she replied "girl, I don't even want to look"! With that, the leader pushes her was back in front of me, under the guise of not being able to see where she was standing! She starts dances real hard to the song being played, and then she reached back and pulled her shorts up into her crack! A monster wedgie revealing most of her buttocks! Now she is basically giving me a lap dance! My left hand is on the right thigh of the friend next to her left, and my right hand on the thigh of the one on her right! The one on the right was the one that I think did the acid, so I'm actually pinching her thigh! Damn, here comes nut number two! I was now draining whatever was left in me on the leader! After I finished I had had enough, but I couldn't just we all away real quick. In fact, I had no reason to because they still didn't pay me much mind. The girl was still gyrating against me, but I did back off of her. I was even swiping the cum off the tip of my dick with my fingers, then rubbing it on her thighs (the one to the right of my target. Nothing. No acknowledgement of any wrongdoings! Amazing!
In retrospect, I believe these girls may have been strippers, maybe even prostitutes. IDK, but whatever they were, they brought me a joy as a chikan that I've never dreamed would happen. At least not in a rain-drenched day like that day.
One thing I'll say about this whole thing: it proved that 1) there are players. 2) at the right venues you can still get away with things. and 3) festivals of this type are the only way to do what we do under the radar. Of course I got lucky. Extremely lucky. But you gotta know how to read the situation! Thanks for reading! Hope you all enjoyed!

[ back to the menu ]