ONE OF THE GREATEST CHIKAN OPPORTUNITYS GONE!!!

Man oh fucking man the REGRET I HAVE.

The MOST PERFECT STORM for CHIKAN ACTIVITY EVER with this new young freaky sexually explicit degeneration X generation of freaky young thot bitches has faded away into oblivion with the passing of one of the greatest and youngest musician super stars to ever grace human history.
I'm not going to mention the artists name for several reasons, but I was fiending to attend one of his absolutely buck wild crazy concert performances where females gives no fucks about getting frotted and fondled because all of the pandemonium energy being set ablaze at this young brother's concerts.

....... unfortunately he's now dead before I could've ever got to attend one of his amazingly terrefic super charged concerts. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😫😫😫😫😫😫😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I can't even lie, his musical art is SO good I would've been actually enjoying the concert partying my ass of as well fulfilling my chikan goal while I'm attending the mother fucking thing.

He music is so much the SHIT that it gets the party somersaulting and SETS up chikan activity something so fucking perfectly, simultaneously.

Too bad the recent TOTALLY undesirable events have passed and that opportunity is gone... 😢 I'm tripping big time over both horrible aspects.

Bro is gone and so is the severely EASY chikan possibilities at his shows too. 😫 RIP little bro.

[ back to the menu ]