frottophilia pics and movies

8 hump'n'cums in 4 days straight

The sprint has ended! Aaaand the results!:

D1- 2 blondes - both super thin black yoga/legging pants
D2- 2 more blondes ;P - both super thin black yoga/legging pants
D3- 1 blonde, 1 brunette - both thin black yoga/legging pants
D4- 2 brunettes - both super thin black yoga/legging pants (black)

Nut 1 was always in the duration of between when the band makes it's announcement of coming out and the end of the 1st song and Nut 2 was always in the duration of the last song and up until 10-15 minutes after the last song ended.

There were many MANY pretty teen white girl butts groped between the 2 nuts (Around 5-20 for each day, depending on how long I grope them) whether it is palming their ass cheeks, grabbing their ass cheeks, pinching their ass cheeks, or having my all my fingers dig into their ass cheeks and asscrack simultaneously or just literally rubbing my bare dick all over their ass, pushing my bare dick head in between their teen ass cheeks, giving GREAT directional pressure against their asscheeks with my bare dick (my rock hard bare dick was BENDING), and the inner walls of their ass cheeks giving my rock hard bare dick a heavenly massage, ONLY separated by thin yoga/legging pants and sometimes panties!

Next one is TOMORROW! After that, 4 more with fair breaks in between... then the marathon begins!

[ back to the menu ]